Gail Carriger can be contacted via her literary agent, Kristin Nelson of NLA. You may also email her via the calling card option below. Or you can sign up for her newsletter, which goes out once a month with important book release details, event information, and special offers. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
* Query? This website is kept up to date. Please do not ask for information already made available here.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* Blurb Request? Gail no longer provides cover blurbs nor reviews by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads feel free to contact her for a quote.
* ARC request? Gail cannot provide you with an e-Galley or ARC of her traditionally published works, nor will she give out her publicist's email (etiquette must be observed). Please contact Hachette via their website.
* Hesitant? She's nice. No really, despite the above. And she LOVES hearing from her readers. Go on... leave a calling card.
Gail's Other Haunts
Gail's Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Official Author Page on Facebook (follow this one if you want important anouncements and info on new releases and appearances)
- The Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group (join this group if you want to chat with like minded readers in a polite well moderated environment)
- Blogspot (Gail's official author blog, shadowed on the home page of this website)
- Retro Rack on Blogspot (all fashion all the time)
- Tumblr (random pictures Gail likes, occasional event shots, lots of her cat, Lilliput)
- She posts a bit to Flickr occasionally as Gail_Carriger (mostly event pictures with friends, fans, and fellow authors)
Overwhelmed by options? Gail has a blog post explaining how she uses the different social media platforms.