Gail Carriger can be contacted via her literary agent, Kristin Nelson of NLA. You may also email her via the calling card option below. The Newletter sign up is bellow that, it is not the same thing.
This website is kept up to date. Please do not request information already made available here. Students: Gail will not do your homework for you. Gail does not write for free. Gail no longer provides cover blurbs nor does she review by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads feel free to contact her to negotiate a quote.
Gail's Other Haunts
Gail's Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Facebook (follow this feed if you want everything Gail all the time)
- Official Author Page on Facebook (follow this one if you only want important stuff like new releases and appearances)
- The Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group (join this group if you want to chat with like minded readers in a polite well moderated environment)
- Blogspot (Gail's official author blog, shadowed on the home page of this website)
- Retro Rack on Blogspot (all fashion all the time)
- Tumblr (random pictures Gail likes, occasional event shots, lots of her cat, Lilliput)
- She posts a bit to Flickr occasionally as Gail_Carriger (mostly event pictures with friends, fans, and fellow authors)
Overwhelmed by options? Gail has a blog post explaining how she uses the different social media platforms.