Contact Gail Carriger
Gail can be contacted via her literary agent, Kristin Nelson of NLA or you may email her via the calling card option below.
You are cordially invited to sign up for Gail's newsletter, The Chirrup. It goes out about once a month with exclusive sneak peeks, book release announcements, event information, and special offers. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
* How do I pronounce the "g" in Carriger? It's hard, as in GIR.
* Query? This website is kept up to date. Please do not ask for information already made available here. At the very least try Gail's FAQ first.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* Blurb Request? Gail no longer provides cover blurbs nor reviews by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case?
* ARC request? Gail cannot provide you with an e-Galley or ARC of her traditionally published works. Please contact Hachette via their website.
Gail's Other HauntsGail's Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Official Author Page on Facebook
- The Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group (join this group if you want to chat with like minded readers in a polite well moderated environment)
- Goodreads: follow Gail's book reviews, join in her monthly book group
- Blogspot (Gail's official author blog, shadowed on the home page of this website)
- We have a Wiki ~ Please feel free to contribute because we need your help!