Gail Carriger can be contacted via her literary agent, Kristin Nelson of NLA. You may also email her via the calling card option below. Or you can sign up for her newsletter, which goes out once a month with important book release details, event information, and special offers. She will never share your email address or send you spam. Ever.
* How to produce the "g" in Carriger? It's hard, as in GIR.
* Query? This website is kept up to date. Please do not ask for information already made available here.
* Student? Gail will not do your homework for you. She does not write for free.
* Blurb Request? Gail no longer provides cover blurbs nor reviews by request. If she has already reviewed your book on Goodreads feel free to contact her for a quote. Why is this the case?
* ARC request? Gail cannot provide you with an e-Galley or ARC of her traditionally published works, nor will she give out her publicist's email (etiquette must be observed). Please contact Hachette via their website.
* Hesitant? She's nice. No really, despite the above. And she LOVES hearing from her readers. Go on... leave a calling card.
Please read (at the very least) Gail's FAQ before you send a question.
Gail's Other Haunts
Gail's Fashion Blog: Retro Rack
- Official Author Page on Facebook
- The Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group (join this group if you want to chat with like minded readers in a polite well moderated environment)
- Goodreads: follow Gail's book reviews, join in her monthly book group chat
- Blogspot (Gail's official author blog, shadowed on the home page of this website)
- Retro Rack on Blogspot (all fashion all the time) and find more looks on Instagram
- Tumblr (random pictures Gail likes, occasional event shots, fashion, lots of her cat: Lilliput)
- We have a Wiki ~ Please feel free to contribute because we need your help!
Overwhelmed by options? Gail has a blog post explaining how she uses the different social media platforms.